The best 2 person inflatable hot tubs are determined by price, quality and size. What makes 2 person hot tub different than 4 person hot tub?
When people search for 2 person inflatable hot tub, they are referring to the price portion of the definition of the best hot tub. They should usually be priced below $500 mark while those for 4 persons can go up to $1,500. Both types will have similar features. It mainly defers in the capacity and pricing options.
So today, I want to show you the actual best 2 person inflatable hot tubs that will be affordable and have enough features so you can enjoy with your partner.
In case you are looking for the best 4 person inflatable hot tubs under $3000, you can do so by clicking here.
- IMPROVES PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH: 2 people, 145-gallon water capacity hot tub is ideal for joint/muscular pain, improves sleep, relieves stress, and provides anxiety relief
- HOT TEMPERATURE: Heats to a maximum temperature of 108 degrees; Recommended setting at 104 degrees or lower; Heating time: 1 to 3 degrees Fahrenheit/hour (Depends on temperature of water used to fill tub and can take 48 hours-plus to fully heat)
- EASILY OPERATED DIGITAL PANEL: Easily operate jets, temperature controls, and filtering on the digital panel; 100-130 high powered bubble jets provide smooth massage
- INCLUDES: Newly upgraded 1200-Watt Heater provides superior heating, Fitted polyurethane cover with foil underside to keep water warm and locks in heat; Snaps in place with buckles; Includes drink tray, inflation hose, filter cartridge and cover, ground cloth, rubber plug, and repair kit
- QUICKLY INFLATES AND DEFLATES: Quickly inflates and deflates for easy storage; Exterior dimensions (L x H): 75 x 47 x 26 inches; Interior dimensions (L x H): 59 x 32 x 26 inches; Weight: 59.8 pounds
So one of the best picks out there when it comes to 2-person inflatable hot tubs is the ALEKO hot tub that has honestly blown all others out of the water. And I mean even those on the expensive end. So let me give you some crucial information about ALEKO.
ALEKO includes a very strong blower and you will see that the bubbles actually give you a great massage.
The heater is superb. It will heat the water to 104 F in 2 to 2.5 hours from 98 F which the maximum recommended temperature for any hot tub.
If you want to use the blower, keep in mind that the water temperature might go 1 or 2 degrees down due to circulation and exposing the deep water to the surface. What you could do is to set the temperature to 105 and count that the most it will drop is 2-3 degrees within 20 – 30 minutes so you are still on point after that.
You will also notice how well the hot tub is built. It feels strong to the touch, holds air and heat perfectly. If there is any ability that you need your hot tub to have that’s the heat retention and firm structure. ALEKO is built with that in mind.
I assume that you are not thinking about getting a $10k regular hot tub yet so this is a great option for you at 20x price reduction and 80% the experience of the regular hot tub.
If you decide to place your hot tub in a mud room, a garage basement or a heater porch, then you don’t ever need to worry about your water temperature.