Hot tubs can be pricey, and it can sometimes be quite challenging to find a new one within your budget. However, this does not mean that there are no fantastic options. You will hardly find a compatible tub under $1500. Fortunately, you can get a quality inflatable option at less than $1000. Here are some of the best budget hot tubs you could look through.
1. Coleman Saluspa Inflatable Hot Tub
Coleman is a quality manufacturer, and you can always be sure that their hot tubs will last long. This Saluspa is green and white, making it a comfortable blend for the natural outdoors. It is 77 by 77 by 28 inches in size.
The tub has an integrated water filtration system, allowing you to enjoy pure and clean water. It also comes with a Lay Z Massage system and a soothing air jet system. This combination promises a relaxed experience, allowing you to loosen up and let go of any inhibiting stress.
The Coleman’s saluspa comfortably fits four to six people and has a digitally controlled pump for quality functioning. You can heat the water to as high as 104 degrees F and use a timer controller to set when the heating should start and stop. The pump is pretested and has a ground circuit interrupter to ensure the user’s safety.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling Jacuzzi after a long, hard day while jets project bubbles to massage your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Easy to operate: the digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and pressure of the jets. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours prior to save energy and money.
- Durable and innovative construction: The spa's durable PVC material and I-beam construction offer superior strength and stability while ensuring your hot tub never loses its shape.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the included pump! A cover comes with for an extra Safety feature, maintain the water's warm temperature, and prevent debris from getting in the tub.
- Benefits of a portable hot tub: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
- It is a spacious unit
- Rapid heating system
- An integrated water filtration system
- Beam construction for super stability
- Might need pump replacement after a year
2. Intex 28429E Pure Spa 4 Person Portable Tub
Enjoy relaxing in this fantastic inflatable hot tub with 140 water jets. The jets are of high quality, which allows you to pamper yourself and get the ultimate spa experience. You can heat it to 104 degrees F and soak in pure water thanks to its two filter cartridges.
The Intex Pure spa comes with LED lights, two headrests, a thermal ground cloth, a test strip, a floating chlorine dispenser, and an inflation hose. All these are unique accessories you would have otherwise spent a lot of time and money purchasing. It comfortably fits four people adults and has an easy to use plus adjustable control panel. This makes your experience customizable to your optimum taste.
You only need 20 minutes to set the inflatable tub and can quickly deflate it for storage after use. Thanks to its built-in hard water treatment system, skin issues will not be something to worry about.
- TOTAL RELAXATION WITH 140 WATER JETS: Pampering yourself is easier than ever with 140 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104 F (10 C)
- HARD WATER TREATMENT BUILT-IN: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on your skin, clothes, and the entire spa system
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; Extra durable Fiber-Tech Construction stands up to plenty of use all season
- FITS UP TO 4 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 4 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes insulated cover, heater/filter/blower/hard water system, LED light, 2 filter cartridges, 2 headrests, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and test strip; Dimensions (L x W x H): 77 x 77 x 28 inches
- Comes with multiple accessories
- Has multi-colored LED lights
- Easy set-up
- Might have to deal with loud jets
3. Intex 28481E Simple Spa
If you are looking for comfortability and simplicity in one package, this could be one of your best affordable options. It will not take long for you to set it up, and water fills it relatively fast. You will have all you need in one purchase, including an insulated cover, a thermal ground cloth, a floating chlorine dispenser, test strips, and a carrying bag.
The tub’s durable construction allows it to be an all-season model. It has a strong exterior mesh hull that includes a ground cloth. Four people will fit in comfortably, and it has a tilt-adjustable control panel for easy use.
The heating system is adjustable, meaning you can stabilize the temperatures to levels that allow you utter comfortability. The tub simply offers excellent value to its users, and its 100 powerful jets will ensure you get all the relaxation you need.
- TOTAL RELAXATION WITH 100 WATER JETS: Pampering yourself is easier than ever with 100 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104 F (10 C).
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport.
- FITS UP TO 4 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 4 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel; Dimensions (L x W x H): 77 x 77 x 26 inches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes insulated cover, heater/filter/blower system, 2 filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and test strip
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Extra durable construction stands up to plenty of use all season; Material: Laminate PVC
- Has a stable structure
- 100 jets for a relaxed experience
- Heavy insulation
- Does not last as long as compatible models
4. Coleman Sulsaspa 71’’ x 26’’ Havana Hot Tub
From its exterior appearance, you can tell that the Coleman 71” by 26” hot tub is a durable and robust model. It offers you a great way to relax, and you can control everything from the palm of your hands since it comes with a remote control.
The unit is a bubble hot tub that releases its bubbles from the bottom up. This gives you a relaxing experience and all the massage you need for the evening. It comes with an insulated cover to keep the water hot when no one is using it, and its structure is made of insulated material for energy efficiency.
The Havana spa is made of a UV resistant material, allowing it to last longer in and out of season. It comes with a Chemconnect chemical dispenser making it easy for you to control the water’s pH. The dispenser also maintains the water’s cleanliness, hence working as a sanitation system.
- Contents: 1 spa, 1 cover, 1 pump, 1 ChemConnect dispenser, 1 remote control, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 repair patch
- Included remote control allows you to control the pump, temperature and massage system
- Digital control panel heats the water up to 104 degrees F
- Power Saving Timer allows you to set the temperature of your spa up to 99 hours in advance
- Can control the system remotely
- Has a Chemconnect chemical dispenser
- Easy to set up
- Has limited space
5. Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub
You will fall in love with this tub the moment you lay your eyes on it. The toughness of its material is evident the moment you feel its texture. With a total of 114 jets, you will enjoy the spa treatment you have been dreaming of—time to say goodbye to sore muscles and too much stress.
The design delivers comfort and strength. Its construction focuses on maximum structural stability with a well-maintained luxurious, and comfortable surface. Set up and maintenance is easy since it is a portable spa. It comes with a reinforced spa cover with safety clips to keep off kids and hold the cover in its place.
The spa comes with an automated power saving timer that allows you to hold the temperature up to 72 hours. It also comes with a chem-connect dispenser to help control the water’s pH levels. You can raise its temperatures as high as 104 degrees F or regulate it to a suitable preference. It holds 222 gallons of water when full and can host four to six people at a go.
The digital control panel ensures that you can turn the heat up or down without leaving the tub. On purchase, you will receive a maintenance guide, plus filter cartridges twin pack.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this square-shaped portable hot tub after a long day. 114 airjets Massage sore muscles for a luxurious treat.
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance; Cord length: 9 feet; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Design delivers strength and comfort: Bestway Salsa Hawaii's y-beam construction is designed to offer maximum structural stability while maintaining a comfortable and luxurious surface for all guests.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa's own pump! In addition, a reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for heat insulation covers your spa when not in use.
- Made for on-the-go usage: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
- Easy to set up
- Sizeable for its price
- Requires no professional installation
- Slow pumps and heater
Just because a hot tub is a budget option does not mean it comes with a thousand issues. Buy one from a trusted seller and ensure you are aware of the return policies plus other terms and conditions to ensure an easy and safe purchase.
While it is a general misconception that sinking a ground rod for a hot tub provides added safety, it actually increases the risk of problems if it is not well-bonded to the service EGC. Simply put,...
Yes, a hot tub can be placed on a patio. It works perfectly outdoors or indoors as long as you are comfortable with it. The ideal location to install a hot tub in your home depends on your house...