Any hot tub under $1000 would be considered as a cheap and affordable hot tub. There are a few main manufactures that have done an amazing job designing their hot tubs.
If the pricing is your main concern and you are willing to loosen your priorities when it comes to luxury items, then you are looking at getting some of the best inflatable hot tubs that provide almost the same feeling as your regular hot tub would.
I have a different article where I listed pros and cons of owning an inflatable hot tub vs regular hot tub that you need to read.
In the meantime, most of these inflatable hot tubs will differentiate in size, capacity, build quality and number of jets.
Now, let’s check the top 3 hot tubs that you can get for your money today.
- ENJOY THE ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE: Receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing Bestway SaluSpa St.Lucia AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub Spa after an exhausting day. The soothing AirJet targeted bubble massage system (110 jets) enhance the relaxing experience. This inflatable hot tub can comfortably fit up to 3 people.
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The digital control panel allows you to change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the spa. The power-saving, timer-controlled heating system can be programmed up to 40 days in advance for future use. With the Bestway Smart Hub App, you can control the temperature, timer, filter, and massage system from the palm of your hand.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH & DURABILITY: The inflatable spa walls are made of a durable, punture-resistant, DuraPlus material, providing a strong and long-lasting spa. Its construction prevents stretching and expansion, allowing the spa to maintain its shape use after use! Freeze Shield automatic heating function prevents inner components from freezing and damaging spa material and liner.
- SIMPLE SETUP & MAINTENANCE: It's fast and easy to setup this portable spa! This spa's inflated dimensions are 67 in. x 26 in. and holds 160 gallons of water (80% capacity). The set includes 1 spa, 1 pool/spa cover, 1 pump, filter cartridge (VI), 1 ChemConnect dispenser, & 1 repair kit/patch.
- MADE FOR PORTABLE USAGE: With lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. It deflates compactly for optimal storage/transportation purposes. The reinforced cover comes with safety lock clips to prevent blowing away from the wind while it maintains the water temperature and keeps the spa clean from debris.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson (Actors)
- Steve Pink (Director) - Josh Heald (Writer) - John Cusack (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- BENEFITS: Helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency; prevents scale formation
- USE: Designed for hot water applications to improve water clarity; use weekly for continued protection from scale
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- FEATURES: Water clarifier that remedies clouds in spa water
- INCLUDES: 8 fl oz of hot tub cleaning chemicals
Last 15 to 20 years manufacturers have been able to up their game in producing durable and high-quality inflatable / portable hot tubs. These days we are also calling them affordable or cheap hot tubs because they simply give a lot more than they cost in terms of security, reliability, and as I said before, the durability of the materials and components.
With the new technology, engineers have been able to produce top inflatable hot tubs that have now genuinely become a long-term alternative to regular hot tubs that you might put in-ground in the backyard.
When it comes to the performance of the hot tubs itself, they have become comparable to the regular hot tubs at a fraction of the real cost which is usually well under $1000. They, by the way, are well worth the money if you didn’t get that so far.
Most of their internal mechanical elements such as blowers and heaters are very similar to the regular hot tubs. Just for the sake of comparison, a regular heat pump that you might find in inflatable hot tubs are about 1300 W with 460 gallon per hour water pump. This is not too far away from regular hot tubs really.
When you have similar hardware setup, you can’t expect performance to be way different. When it comes to this, I think you will be really surprised what they can do for you.