Any hot tub under $1000 would be considered as a cheap and affordable hot tub. There are a few main manufactures that have done an amazing job designing their hot tubs.
If the pricing is your main concern and you are willing to loosen your priorities when it comes to luxury items, then you are looking at getting some of the best inflatable hot tubs that provide almost the same feeling as your regular hot tub would.
I have a different article where I listed pros and cons of owning an inflatable hot tub vs regular hot tub that you need to read.
In the meantime, most of these inflatable hot tubs will differentiate in size, capacity, build quality and number of jets.
Now, let’s check the top 3 hot tubs that you can get for your money today.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling Jacuzzi after a long, hard day while jets project bubbles to massage your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Easy to operate: the digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and pressure of the jets. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours prior to save energy and money.
- Durable and innovative construction: The spa's durable PVC material and I-beam construction offer superior strength and stability while ensuring your hot tub never loses its shape.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the included pump! A cover comes with for an extra Safety feature, maintain the water's warm temperature, and prevent debris from getting in the tub.
- Benefits of a portable hot tub: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
- TOTAL RELAXATION WITH 170 WATER JETS: Pampering yourself is easier than ever with 170 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104 F (40 C)
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel; Dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 85 x 28 inches
- HARD WATER TREATMENT BUILT-IN: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on your skin, clothes, and the entire spa system
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes insulated cover, heater/filter/blower/hard water system, multi-colored LED light (requires 3 AAA batteries, not included), 2 filter cartridges, 2 headrests, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and test strip
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; Extra durable Fiber-Tech Construction stands up to plenty of use all season; Flow rate: 460 gallons per hour; Temperature range: 68-104 F; Water capacity: 290 gallons
- TOTAL RELAXATION WITH 100 WATER JETS: Pampering yourself is easier than ever with 100 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104 F (10 C)
- FITS UP TO 4 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 4 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel; Dimensions (L x W x H): 77 x 77 x 26 inches
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Extra durable construction stands up to plenty of use all season; Material: Laminate PVC
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes insulated cover, heater/filter/blower system, 2 filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and test strip
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; Water Capacity: 210 gall; Temperature range: 68-104 F
Last 15 to 20 years manufacturers have been able to up their game in producing durable and high-quality inflatable / portable hot tubs. These days we are also calling them affordable or cheap hot tubs because they simply give a lot more than they cost in terms of security, reliability, and as I said before, the durability of the materials and components.
With the new technology, engineers have been able to produce top inflatable hot tubs that have now genuinely become a long-term alternative to regular hot tubs that you might put in-ground in the backyard.
When it comes to the performance of the hot tubs itself, they have become comparable to the regular hot tubs at a fraction of the real cost which is usually well under $1000. They, by the way, are well worth the money if you didn’t get that so far.
Most of their internal mechanical elements such as blowers and heaters are very similar to the regular hot tubs. Just for the sake of comparison, a regular heat pump that you might find in inflatable hot tubs are about 1300 W with 460 gallon per hour water pump. This is not too far away from regular hot tubs really.
When you have similar hardware setup, you can’t expect performance to be way different. When it comes to this, I think you will be really surprised what they can do for you.